Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.
Posted by Jeannette On Thursday, February 02, 2012

 I have a new painting to share with you today.I call her "She Wanted Big Hair"..I admit I am liking her big hair as well and she's available in my Etsy Shop.

I don't always paint with pink/fushia/purple colors but thought what the heck maybe I need a new groove today.My favorite colors are blue and green and really I need to get a new groove lol..

Hope you gals are having a fabulous day.I plan to do some Artists Interviews later this week.So be sure to come back and visit me.Also if you follow me on facebook,twitter,pinterest ect I will follow you back as well.

0 comments

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.