Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.
Posted by Jeannette On Friday, March 09, 2012

Hello lovely ladies I have some fungi to share with you today.This is the largesIt mushroom house I have made to date.It stands a whopping 20 inches tall and is on a recycled square board.I'm planning to make an entire village as the board is around 16x16 square.Little mushroom houses and trees to come so stay tuned and I will share some pictures as it progresses.I tend to have alot of projects going at once.


Even though I have a lot of projects I do get them done eventually lol..Do you tend to have multiple projects going as well? I also have good news the property in Ireland sold and now we just have to wait for this house to sell and we will be on our way.


What I really wish is that my house in Branson West MO would sell.I am planning to use the money from it to open my own shop.I will have to tell you all about my plans some day.For now because it's friday and my kiddies are home I will leave you with these pictures of my mushroom house.The trim on the bottom will be cut away it won't stay like that.


1 Comment

  1. Jeanette!! That is amazing! So cute!

    Posted on 11 March 2012 at 13:06

     

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.