Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

Changes

Posted by Jeannette On Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just like life some things change and some things stay the same.That is the way of blogging for me I have come to accept it.The facts are quite simple I love creating way more then I do blogging and although I love to chat with people I like to do so more in "the moment" then conversations on here.


I as other bloggers I'm sure,often wonder if anyone is even reading my blog.I know some stop by and never even leave a message.That is ok because I do that as well.I was doing ok with blogging then I got a cold..Then more custom orders came in and I was way to busy having fun doing those to come here and share.



Then after that was done I came here to share with all of you and blogger lost my entire post.I was really upset and just couldn't be bothered to be honest.


Once I gave up on that I had some great new Ooglie Bird designs pop in my head and I just had to get them down on paper.I mean seriously who has time to come and talk about "what not" when you can be working out new patterns for a seriously cute set of new birds and section for your etsy shop.


Not me I guess but then I got to feeling a bit guilty because of those that do visit my blog sometimes and take the time to leave me a sweet comment.So here I am today with a new post and I am determined to at least blog once a week maybe twice if I can manage it.


Please excuse the really bad pic I was just finished with her and you can just barely see the little bird down by her feet as well.I was cleaning up my studio and had no where to sit her to take the picture.


My studio is almost finished and cleaned up and I got a really great desk at the local thrift store for $2.00 can you believe it.


Soon as I have it redone I will share a pic of it I'm proud.Which brings me to another part of my post I have no room left in here.I will save the studio pics for my next bit post which will hopefully come along on Saturday.Yes Saturdays and Tuesdays I think will be my posts.




Stop by and say Hi and of course I will stop by and say Hi to you as well.Talk to you later lovely ladies.



1 Comment

  1. Hi from Marshfield! I've just discovered your Blog and Love the layout...I'll just have to check you out on Etsy, too. I found you on PDA where I'm a very raw newby! You can find me on Facebook (among other places) Kathleen Neff's inNOVAtions Studio and Barnwood, Bats etc. Online

    Changes are the name of the game when you've got six children ~ Right?

    Posted on 22 April 2012 at 08:23

     

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.