Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

Journal Swapping

Posted by Jeannette On Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hello,

Been  a long time since I last posted but so much has happened over the summer and then of course the fall Art Fairs came along.We spent our summer in England,Berkshire area to be precise with my husband's mom  and brother.The children had a fantastic time and so did we but we are also so happy to be home.

Over at Milliande we are doing a Journal Partner Swap where we send our journal out to different partners and they come back all beautifully filled with Art.I decided to go with the theme of Doodling In The Garden With Friends.I also tried out a new stitch called the Caterpillar Stitch it is not hard but I would suggest trying it on card stock first.Mine isn't perfect but I'm doing what I like to call "letting go" because in the past my Art had to be perfect.Even doodling just in my sketchbook had to be perfect and I would get so frustrated.


I was sitting outside in the garden all bundled up watching the children play and had a pencil and book and just drew an eye.I didn't try I just did it I just drew it and didn't TRY to make it perfect.I didn't erase I took my finger and smudge it and went from there.

There is something so totally releasing to just not TRY to be perfect or compare it to someone else.In the past I would say that just isn't as good as her's or his..No more of that from me I will create it from my heart and just go with the flow.

0 comments

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.