Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

November Faces

Posted by Jeannette On Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm doing 30 faces in November a challenge to myself and to teach myself how to do 3/4 faces and just to practice in general..I wanted to share where I started from and how far I have come.I have to admit it's slightly embarrassing, but why not we all have to learn.Maybe you will learn something from me as well, because I know better then to just start drawing.


I actually have to break the process down and then go from there. I've watched other Artist's on youtube and there process and really appreciated their help.I just cant do it the way they do it so I came up with my way.I love faces and I enjoy figuring out how to make them look beautiful and not to whimsical.Although I admit I do like those big eyed girls or the round faces and tiny eyes.Someday maybe I will try my hand at them we all want to grow as artist's..



This last picture is my third try using the reference photo beside it.I didn't want my face to be an exact copy but just to learn how and where to place the features.You can see that I still need to work on the nose but I think the lips and eyes are looking good.Practice makes perfect they say so practice,practice,practice.


That is all for today I'm also doing another journal exchange that makes 3 now and have been creating more peacocks and doing my 2013 Day Planner.

I will be back with some pictures of those and share with all of you.

0 comments

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.