Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

Journal Pages

Posted by Jeannette On Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I have been having so much fun in a year long Journal Swap I have been doing with a lovely new friend in Italy.You can click on the image and it will be bigger for better viewing.Since the mail takes so long to reach her from here in the states we generally keep the journals for a couple of months before we send them back out again and have been completing more pages.
This gal was lots of fun and I liked doing something different.I was in a turquoise faze with these two pages.We don't do two page spreads I do one side and she does the other.So much fun to do it really is great to create in someone else's journal and have yours come back to you in a couple of month's as well all full of beautiful pages.

Now if I could just get my photography skills enhanced I would probably take even more pictures to share with you.I must confess I don't blog alot because I don't like to take pictures when they usually come out bad.My 6 year old can take better pictures then me lol...



Before I go I wanted to wish all of my friends in the States a very wonderful and very thankful Thanksgiving.

0 comments

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.