Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

I'm late I'm late

Posted by Jeannette On Thursday, August 18, 2011

said the rabbit.Sadly so am I and I am so sorry about that.My grammy as most of you know has alzheimers and high blood pressure along with diabetes.She has been in the hospital for over two weeks.If I don't stay with her then she will go to a geriatric psych ward.So guess where I have been for almost the entire time. Life has been very busy and with that no posting time.So I am now here to to announce the winner of the "Practical Magic Blog Party Giveaway"..The winner is by pulling the name from the hat "Shaiha from Shaihas Ramblings so if you read this post Shaiha please send me your email address.I will also be contacting you through email as well.Once again I am very sorry and hope you wonderful ladies will forgive me.

0 comments

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.