Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

I am back and so happy to be

Posted by Jeannette On Friday, November 04, 2011

On October/7th my Grammy passed away.It was a long battle and with Alzheimers and Colon Cancer it was not easy.The hardest part (because she didn't suffer)was that I couldn't tell her what was happening to her.I couldn't say to her you will be with Grandpa soon.I know that God lifted her up to heaven and that she is happier then she has ever been but I miss her.She came to live with us almost 3 years ago.Her death although expected was also sudden.

One day she was pounding her jerry chair and the next day she was almost comatose.I think maybe she had a stroke in the night.We had Hospice nurses coming almost every day.Six days later she stopped breathing at 7:30 am.In some ways I was happy that she had passed and that she would be in such a wonderful place.In other ways I was sad that she was no longer with me.The worse part for me was not all the care that was required.It was that we were so close and I could no longer talk to her about all my problems.

She always had so much wonderful advice and she was my best friend.Now almost a month later I still miss her but I really feel like I can get started with another part of my life.I appreciate all of your wonderful emails and I hope that you will come visit me at my semi new blog.I will be posting lots of pictures of my Art and Creatures that I have been creating really soon.Have a lovely day everyone.

1 Comment

  1. Clare Said,

    Hi there - your blog is so cute and different, how refreshing, it's like a really good magazine packed with interesting things.

    Posted on 10 November 2011 at 07:50

     

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.