Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

Custom Order to share

Posted by Jeannette On Sunday, November 06, 2011

I love custom orders and would like to introduce you to Reggie.Reggie is/was and orphan who lived at Miss Clary's Orphanage in Lyndendale.He was found one day wandering the forest in search of yummy daisy's to eat.Sadly there were none to be found so Miss Clary took him to the orphanage.Happily he was adopted not long after arriving and will be making a new home in Virginia soon.
Reggie was made from completely recyclable materials.An old sweater,leather,buttons and stuffing because he started out as a handmade rabbit.Reggie is really tall and lanky and stands 28 inches long from his head to his toe.His arms are 12 inches long and he loves to hug little boys and girls.
 Reggie was so much fun to create and I love making creatures based on stories of my town of Lyndendale.I plan to make a painting based on him sometime in the future when I have the time.All of my creatures and mushrooms come in different sizes.Almost all of them started out as something else.I found Reggie one day in a thrift store he was just a stuffed handmade body at that point.My old days of altering item's came back to whisper to me and here he is.
This is Reggie's house you see at night when everyone sleeps he shrinks and goes into his mushroom house to sleep.Made from totally recycled materials including fabric,sweater,jeans,and leather and an old piece of wood that I sanded and left natural.I enjoy making mushroom houses and the little rocks and paths make it so fun.
I always feel blessed when I receive custom orders so when she said he needs a mushroom house to I was doubly blessed.Making them match is always wonderful for me.The mushroom on the left is 14inches tall and the one on the right is 12inches tall.I am excited to have them done and ready to send off tomorrow.Cant wait to receive and email from her telling me what she thinks.

That is my exciting news for Sunday.Hope all of you will come back and visit me often and leave a comment.I would love to hear from you and visit you as well.

If you would like to make a custom order please send me an email.




1 Comment

  1. Heather Said,

    wow, he's wonderful! what a fun commission :)

    Posted on 12 November 2011 at 20:22

     

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.