Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

Creative Weekend

Posted by Jeannette On Sunday, November 13, 2011

 The weekends are always the busiest in this large family of mine.We read,play games,fight and do laundry we bake the weeks bread and make cookies for school lunch bags.I'm usually so busy that I hardly have time to play in my studio.This morning found me awake in the wee hours of the morning and wanting to do something different on my canvas.This morning I just went with it and although she is not finished I think I'm liking her quite well.

I added some wings to her and am thinking of adding some text to them as well.Her dress which you cant see to well is blue with with butterflies.I will post a full photo of her when she is finished just wanted to share my day of creative fun.

I'm also making another mushroom house will share photo's tomorrow if I get it done.So much I want to do and so little time to do it.How was your day?

3 comments

  1. I think she turned out lovely!I like the sound of the butterfly dress too :-)

    This must be one of Bloggers new templates, because I can't for the life of me figure it out, lol!

    have a wonderful day
    betty

    Posted on 14 November 2011 at 10:45

     
  2. SaraLynnArt Said,

    She is very cute - text would be a lovely touch! I like the blush that you've added.

    Posted on 14 November 2011 at 15:23

     
  3. Unknown Said,

    amazing wonderful

    toronto taxi airport http://guyro.typepad.com/blog/2009/09/email-greetings-in-multiple-languages.html

    Posted on 16 November 2011 at 04:54

     

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.