Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

Gertrude

Posted by Jeannette On Tuesday, January 31, 2012

 I thought I would share a new owl I made while I was away from the blog.Let me introduce to you please Gertrude.She is made from recycled and vintage fabrics and a mans 100% wool suit jacket and some linen.Her feet are made from wire and clay and have been painted.She has some pretty pink flowers on her legs and the top of her head.Her little horns are made from vintage scrap fabric and her nose says moo.


Her eyes are silver and crystal buttons and her wings are vintage dress fabric.I like her and she is ready for a new home.Gertrude tell's me she enjoys hanging out with adults or on a high shelf in a little girls room.She is listed in my etsy shop.

I have been hanging out in my studio today cleaning and getting ready to paint and sew.
 Still hoping for another call from our realtor with some good news.Hubby and I are still fixing up on the house.We have put new lino in the bathrooms and have touched up the paint in different rooms.Oh the constant hope of new horizons and a community we fit in better with.


What are all of you lovely ladies up to today?

0 comments

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.