Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

A beautiful day

Posted by Jeannette On Monday, January 30, 2012

I have so much to tell all of you. Where have I been? Hubby and I decided to take a vacation for two after the children went back to school on the 4th of January.We went off to the UK for two weeks of no computer time and just spend it being together.We met up with lots of old friends and we just had an awesome time.


We arrived back home and was told there was a buyer for our house.Yippee we were truly feeling so blessed and so lucky.So off we went again this time to Florida to look at business properties and houses.Which leads me into my story of my ultimate dream.I have always wanted to own a historic 3 story building in a very old block on a main street.Have a coffee shop and serve delicious food and on the other side have 3 story's of beautifully handmade one of a kind art for sale.Workshops and artists of all kinds to come and display their art and just play.


We found the commercial property I wanted. And old completely updated 2 story house which had a fully equipped restaurant on the first floor.With an additional 2 shop size rooms on the first floor and 3 more on the second floor.Can I just say that I fell completely in love with this property.We came home and received another phone call.Well you can guess what happened next the couples financing fell through.Just when we were getting ready to pay cash for the commercial property.


Since we do not want another property without this one being sold first we had to say maybe if the property is still available when this house sells we will purchase.I am also not sure at moments, if Florida is perfect for us.I love the idea of warm days and no cold and no snow.I love the look of the east coast however and there are more of the style of houses and buildings I like there.


So last night I decided to finally put my art on Etsy and open my shop.I have already gotten a sale after less then 24 hours.I am absolutely ecstatic, I am thrilled, I am on cloud nine I feel like hey maybe someone else besides my family really will love my stuff.We put so much of ourselves into our Art and then we worry and we wonder and we hope and we think "what if"..So nothing today can burst my bubble as I am just that happy and that thrilled.


Life gives us so many ups and downs and we learn to ride the waves no matter how high or how low.I always prepare myself for disappointment.It's how people who have depression cope but today not even those 4 baskets of clean laundry that need to be folded/hung on hangers can bring me down.Have a lovely day gals.

















0 comments

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.