Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

Christmas Trees cause it's just that time of year

Posted by Jeannette On Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So it's just that time of year and everyone is so busy with orders and doing the Christmas Tree and Dinner with the Family thing.I have been busy sewing up creatures and fungi for some custom last minute orders.Since I didn't think to take pictures for you thought I would share this tree I came across and a link to Trendy Christmas Tree's.

I really do think they have some of the most amazing and not so traditional tree's that I have ever seen.I mean seriously if you are like me and do the last minute tree deco (cause you have kids and have to do it) then you will want to make an effort after seeing these.

This was my daughters favorite tree of all of them we looked at.I found it on pinterest a seriously addictive place to visit.This year though we are going to make our own decorations.I am not a total grinch when it comes to Christmas. Iit is just not my favorite holiday and it way stresses me out.Simon (husband) loves Christmas and spends nearly a month picking out all the presents for the kids.

As for me I got my present early a Gateway NV Series in the black laptop.I really wanted another Apple but this one was cheaper and I could get some more Art Supplies so here it is.


So far it has been a dream to use and since the borrowed one was old and slow this has been by far the best of the bunch.I can finally get on Adobe Elements and do some digital art.


I guess that is all my new news.I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.I will be back after Christmas and thanks to all of you who comment and email me.

2 comments

  1. Heather Said,

    what a beautiful tree! Love those bright candy colors :)

    Posted on 21 December 2011 at 20:05

     
  2. That tree looks YUMMY!!! Happy New Year!!

    Posted on 5 January 2012 at 20:28

     

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.