Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

A snowy day

Posted by Jeannette On Monday, February 13, 2012

It snowed today a really lovely dusting of white snow which is partially gone now from the rain we got afterwards.My house is nice and toasty warm and there is a big pot of chili bubbling on the stove top.


I've been in my studio all day doing prototypes for some new products I would like to add to my shop.Maybe I will have some photos to share with you soon.

The kids are spread out all over the house and enjoying  their video games or watching tv and reading books.Waiting for dinner to be called out from the kitchen and the dining room set.The kids love their chili more then just about anything else especially my middle son.


This time of year when the snow comes I think about all those without a home and or someone to love them and provide them with a warm bowl of chili.I wish with all my heart that I could do that.I often thought If I had been born wealthy I would fix up all those abandoned houses and buildings and provide a place for those lost souls.My husband tells me that the wealthy do not think about the homeless because they live in another world.

It's easy to turn away and avert your gaze but we don't know their story and they are Gods creatures just as we are.I hope that today if you are able you will donate a coat or a blanket to someone on the streets.It may not seem like much but it really is.Each year I donate 100 blankets,50 in Kansas City and 50 in St Louis Missouri.


If you can give please do so because it can and will make a tremendous difference in someones life.We never know if we ourselves may end up in a similar situation some day.




Have a lovely day everyone and if it snowed in your part of the woods enjoy it.
















0 comments

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.