Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

Mommy it's cold in here

Posted by Jeannette On Sunday, February 12, 2012



We woke up in the middle of the night to a very cold house.Try absolutely no heat because the radiators failed and I wanted to kick them.My son came into our room and climbed into bed with us and I scrambled to find heaters.


Thankfully we purchased some 3 years ago when we moved in.I have never had radiator heat before this house but my husband has.I guess they are the norm for British houses and although he had a radiator key to let the air out it didn't help.So we have 5 heaters running today in various rooms.


Not certain the costs for getting them repaired but I'm sure it won't come cheap.I think I will do lots of baking today instead of the usual Monday.


I'm thinking the oven will help heat the downstairs because as we all know heat rises.Have plans to clean my studio today as well as do a bit more sewing.Hope to have some photo's to share with you all soon.Have a lovely sunday ladies.

0 comments

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.