Fairy Girl Lucinda shes ready for a home. .
Photobucket Esmerelda
Photobucket Almost ready just needs some text
Photobucket These boys are always hanging around waiting to get into some trouble.SOLD
Photobucket My heart is my home
Photobucket Clary Bell I love her look.
Photobucket She still needs her text.

Monster Avenue Monster Monday

Posted by Jeannette On Monday, March 05, 2012

Just click the pic for larger
Hello lovely ladies it's Monster Monday here at the studio and I thought I would share some photo's of my new monsters I was working on last week.They are such a joy to make.My kids love them but they are not really meant for little ones.


This little guys name is Henry.Henry doesn't have a nose he is from the Grabber Clan.Sadly the Grabber Clan grab each other's noses so the Mistress Matilda took away all of their noses.Still he would love a great home and he is currently in the Orphanage (Etsy Shop)if you need a friend.




Trudy is up next(right side) and she's so happy to meet you.She was all set for a date with her Valentine but he never showed up.She has been hanging around the Orphanage as well.So if you would like to take her home just hop right on over.


This is Amelia to the left and she's long legged and another of the Grabber Clan.She has been hanging out with Henry and say's if he goes she is going to.She may start crying if I have to send her back to her family.










Millie Ann is smaller then the others and was always getting picked on so she asked Mistress Matilda if she could come to the Orphanage and find a home to.She is fun and quirky and promises to be good.


That's all for today ladies come back again soon.I will be posting all week.











1 Comment

  1. Brandie Said,

    LOVE all of the topics on this blog. I so enjoyed my time here today! Visiting from the etsy team!

    Posted on 5 March 2012 at 12:14

     

Post a Comment

It's always wonderful to know you have visited.